“If You Don’t Build Your Dream
Someone Will Hire You
To Help Build Theirs”
ED Club is formed in our college with a view to encourage those students who have valuable entrepreneurial ideas, which may not germinate and grow to completion, despite necessary environment and support. Enabling students to materialize their innovative ideas even while in colleges could contribute significantly to the growth of a robust entrepreneurial ecosystem in the country.
1. Mr.Vaisakh.K.Nandan (Co-ordinator, Dept. of Commerce)
2. Ms.Minu.C.G(Member, Dept. of Commerce )
3. Ms.Rajitha.M (Member, Dept. of Computer Science)
4. Ms.Sabeena.C.R (Member, Dept. of Physics)
5. Ms.Athira.P.M (Member, Dept. of Commerce)
“Imagine A Bold Plan For A World Without Discrimination,
In Which Women And Men Are Equal Partners In Shaping Their Societies And Lives. Let’s Picture It”
Equality is when everyone is equal no matter if you are black, white, purple or green. If you are religious or not, ultimately the gender you belong to is male or female, everyone is equal.
Here we, the gender champion club, create a platform for sharpening your ideas, thoughts and innovations. And thereby help reduce gender bias prevailing in the society. Awareness programmes on gender issues such as workshops' theme based plays, films, painting competition etc. shall also be undertaken by the gender champion club.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he die.
The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R R Martin
The main objective of those clubs is to enrich student’s language skill and enhance their aesthetic sense through art and cultural programmes by providing a venue in our college.
" It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving"
Charity, a noble quality in man, brings welfare in the society. The college promotes this noble quality among the students, enlarges their hearts and spreads the message of brotherhood and innocent love among them.
1. Ms.Remya Ramachandran (Co-ordinator, Dept.of Commerce)
2. Ms.Shinu.C (Member, Dept.of English)
3. Ms.Jiji.K (Member, Dept.of Commerce)
5. Ms.Vineetha.P (Member, Faculty of Mathematics)
“If You Truly Love Nature,
You Will Find Beauty Everywhere”
Vincent van Gogh
The nature club of our institution aims to provide a new model of experimental learning in a natural environment through which our students are inspired to be the “green leaders” of tomorrow. The Nature Club aims to make our students understand the gifts given by Mother Nature and also to make them realize how our actions affect her and thus preparing them in accord with the fact-changing future. The Nature club also aims to develop an eco-friendly attitude to preserve and conserve our invaluable legacy.
Be Drug Free”
Red Ribbon Club 2016 quote
Red ribbon club is formed in our college with a view to increase the habit of donating blood, awareness towards AIDS, to reduce the usage of drugs among students etc.
“Information technology and business are becoming inextricably interwoven.
I don’t think anybody can talk meaningfully about one
without the talking about the other.”
The aim of IT mission is to improve the technological awareness of the students and staff by conducting technical workshops, seminars, technical fests etc. This mission also aims at software development program by co-ordinating talented persons under this club and by giving sufficient training program with the help of technical heads of reputed organizations.
“Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God”.
CCST gives the students an opportunity to develop their particular skills and exhibit their non-academic abilities. These activities such as music, art, dance, writing skills, etc enhance their overall personality.
1. Ms.Gopika.C.G (Co-ordinator, Dept. of English)
2. Ms.Varsha.P (Member,of Hindi)
3. Ms.Ammini.M (Member, Librarian)
4. Ms.Reshma Chandran
5. Ms.Shinu.C (Member, Dept. of English)
6. Ms.Athira.P.M (Member,)
7. Ms.Ambili.P (Member, Senior Assistant)
1.Library with more than 3500 books and 20 journals
2. Mr.Vaisakh.K.Nandan (Member, Dept. of Commerce)
3. Ms.Fathimma.A (Member, Faculty of Arabic)
4. Ms.Navya Simon.A (Member, Dept. of Economics)
5. Ms.Rajalakshmi.K.C (Member, House Keeping)
1. Ms. Lakshmi.C
3. Ms. Reshma Chandran
4. Mr.Rajesh.K (Member, System Administrator)
Mr.Byju.A.K (Convener, Accountant)
2. Ms.Jyothi.P.R (Member, Dept. of Commerce)
3. Ms.Nilufar Sathiq.P (Member, Dept. of Commerce)
4. Ms.Varsha.P (Member, Faculty of Hindi)
5. Ms.Ammini.M (Member,)
6. Ms.Fathimma.A (Member, Faculty of Arabic)
7. Ms.Anjana.V.T (Member, Dept. of Computer Science)
8. Ms.Rajitha.M (Member, Dept. of Computer Science)
9. Ms.Hasfiya.K.P (Member, Dept. of Computer Science)
Caste Based Discrimination Prevention Committee has been constituted at CCST College for Women, Karalmanna, Cherpulassery to prevent and solve issues of caste based discrimination. The Committee has been formed to look into the discrimination complaints received from the SCs/STs/OBC students / Teachers and non- teaching staff.
The objective of this committee is to ensure that no official / faculty members indulge in any kind of discrimination against any community or category of students
Faculty of ArabicMs. Fathimma.A
3. Ms.Suchithra P Dept. of Commerce)
Mr.Mohamed Kamaluddin.K.T Chairman
2. Ms.Nilufar Sathiq.PCo-ordinator
3. Ms. HasfiyaMember
5. Ms. GopikaMember
1. Ms.Jincy Joy (Co-ordinator,
3. Ms.Navya Simon.A (Member, Dept. of Economics)
4. Ms.Krishnapriya.E (Member, Dept. of Commerce)
5. Ms.Meghana.R (Member, Dept. of Commerce)
1. Ms.Jyothi.P.RCo-ordinator, Dept. of Commerce)
2. Ms. Athira.P.M Member
4. Mr.Rajesh.K (Member, System Administrator)
2. Mr. Vaisakh K Nandan
3. Ms. Gopika