The functions of the cell are to purely safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members of women and also to provide a platform for listening to complaints.The Cell also tries to incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college. It tries to equip them with the knowledge of their legal rights and redressal of their grievances. To facilitate speedy delivery of justice, meetings are organized regularly. The counseling cell processes oral and written complaints.Time to time the cell conducts seminars and lectures by specialists and eminent personalities to stop violence against women, sexual harassment at work and about health, hygiene etc.
- To resolve issues pertaining to girls/women.
- To equip the female students, faculty and staff members with knowledge of their legal rights.
- To safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members.
- To provide a platform for listening to complaints and redressal of grievances.
- To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college.
- To ensure personality development along with academic development of students.
Women cell co-ordinators:
- Mrs.Varsha.P (Convener, Faculty of Hindi)
- Mrs.Vineetha.P (Member, Faculty of Mathematics)
- Ms.Jiji.K (Member, Dept. of Commerce)
- Ms.Shinu.C (Member, Dept. of English)